- WAN (Wide Area Network) monitoring for Bandwidth Utilization and integrity
- LAN (Local Area Network) monitoring
- Virus Monitoring and Auto-notification - MARS
- Internet Filtering - CWS & OpenDNS
- E-Rate Support
- Distance Education / Compressed Interactive Video
- VPN– Virtual Private Network
- Firewall Implementation – Free to K12!!!
- Local Area Network Support – APSCN LAN Support
APSCN LAN Support Services
- Telephone support for a wide range of network related problems
- Network design and expansion
- Onsite network implementation (excluding pulling of network cable)
- Onsite network maintenance, troubleshooting and repair
- File server configuration, installation, migration, upgrade and support
- Email server installation, configuration and support
- Assist school personnel with soliciting and evaluating network related bids
- Support of eSchoolPlus and eFinancePlus: including process assistance, printing, and connectivity issues
- Support of APSCN Printing through eFinance Plus
- Add, delete and modify DNS entries
- Site Notebooks – LAN schematic, IP assignments, network equipment inventory, disaster recovery information
APSCN LAN Support Training
- Network and server related training for Co-op and District Technology support personnel.
- Training is no cost to districts and is offered at Coops and in Little Rock throughout the year.
- Examples include: Server Installation, Configuration & Administration, E-Mail Systems, Content Filtering.